Effective as of July 30, 2019
The Information We Collect
To submit an order through the Website, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, shipping address, phone number, and e-mail address (collectively, the “Personal Information”). We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use our Website unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily (for example, by joining our e-mail list).
To submit orders through the Website, you will be required to provide certain information in addition to the Personal Information noted above. Such information may include a debit card number, credit card number, billing address, and similar information (collectively, the “Billing Information).
In addition to the Personal Information and the Billing Information, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your gender, interests, and mailing list opt-in and opt-out information;
- From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website, such as the device from which you access the Website, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, what you order and from which restaurants, and similar information concerning your use of the Website;
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you on our behalf or on behalf of other advertisers on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Google). As part of these ad campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us and others to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have placed an order for a Product on the Website, you may review and make changes to your Personal Information and/or your Billing Information by (i) e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (ii) following the instructions found on the Website. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Genusee marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information and the Other Information to solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners, and to improve our service to you. We use the Billing Information to process your orders. Also, we may share Personal Information, Billing Information, and/or Other Information as described below.
- In order to provide you our services, we need to share your Personal Information.
- We may from time to time share Personal Information and/or Other Information with other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Website, we might analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, order fulfillment, billing, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Information, Billing Information, and Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Genusee or others.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Website and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with FFORA may choose to opt out of our sharing their Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
How to Contact Us